Master Email Marketing with MailChimp
Total training hours: 7.5 Hours
* Early Bird Ticket * - Ends 10 Nov 2016, 11.59PM!
Summary of Lesson Objectives:
• Learn about MailChimp's and what this amazing software has to offer
• Learn in-depth about Email Marketing and its Best Practices
• Learn how to design graphics and banners for your Newsletter
• Design, Develop and Launch your very own Email Campaign
Email marketing is extremely important for many businesses today.
By the end of the course, you will learn how to put the popular MailChimp email marketing platform to work for you.
What's more! You can act on these knowledge as MailChimp is FREE for the first 2,000 subscribers that you have!
Who is this workshop for?
• Marketing Executives
• Employees in charge of Email Marketing / Email Blast
• Digital Marketing Executives
• Startups and Business Owners
• Financial Advisers
• Property Agents
• People who want to build their own email list
Our workshop will cover the basics of Email Marketing with MailChimp.
The workshop will allow participants to understand two main points in Email Marketing:
• How to use MailChimp effectively for your Email Marketing Campaigns
• How to build your email list (the right way), and how to automate the process.
This course will benefit sales professionals like financial advisors, property agents and business owners.
1. Introduction to email marketing
2. Getting started with MailChimp:
• Setting up a free MailChimp account
• Adding and importing subscribers
• Managing subscriber lists
3. Creating your first email campaign with MailChimp
• Working with email templates
• Sending your first email campaign with MailChimp
4. Learn from Case Studies: Good VS Bad email campaigns
5. Useful features in MailChimp
• A/B Testing campaign
• Viewing reports
• Improving your click and open rates
6. Design graphics for your email campaign
• Our trainer will share about FREE easy to use design softwares
7. 5 ways to optimize your email campaigns for better results
8. 7 simple ways to grow your email list
• Merge Tags
• Adding a signup form to your website
• Paid and Pro Features in MailChimp
• Guidelines to Email Marketing (What's spam?)
• Learning from successful email campaigns
9. Final touches and tweaks / Q&A time
• Laptop with Chrome Browser installed
• Laptop charger
• Mouse, Mouse Pad (optional)
• A notebook to take notes
• Pens for note taking
ABOUT THE TRAINER
Charmaine has been delivering digital solutions for MNCs, SMEs and Startups, under her very own Agency Startup for the past 7 years. Clee Designs Pte Ltd officially merged operations with her 2nd Startup, Sky Digital Agency (Sky CRM Pte Ltd) in December 2015.
This workshop will aid Business owners in their business marketing efforts and strategies online and offline, but help business owners identify and understand how Visuals are Vital to online and offline success. Less is more, and there should always be a call to action and upsell factor in any marketing material.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION BY SKY DIGITAL AGENCY
At the end of this course, you will receive a Certificate of Completion by Sky Digital Agency.
Sample of the certificate attached at the bottom of the event post.
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You can contact us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org (Respond within 24~48 hours)
Or you may call us at 6679 5782 between 9am to 6pm
2. Is my registration/ticket transferrable or refundable?
Yes, all tickets are transferrable.
You will need to notify us at email@example.com 3 working days before the start of the event.
Ticket(s) are fully refundable if the request for refund is made at least 2 weeks before the start of the event.
3. Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
You can print the ticket or show the ticket via your Mobile Phone.
4. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 6 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class or provide a full refund.
5. When will i receive the certificate for the course?
Upon completion of the workshop, our trainer will collect your address details for the certificates to be mailed to your home/office address within 7 working days from the completion of the workshop.
6. What are my transport options getting to the event?
If our workshops are held at:
(a) 128 Prinsep Street #01-01 Singapore 188655 (Impact Hub)
Nearest MRT Station(s):
Bras Basar (Circle Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk
Bugis Station (Green Line) - 9 to 12 mins walk
For drivers, parking is available along the road (parking coupon required) or at Laselle School of the Arts.
(b) 261 Waterloo Street #04-37 Singapore 180261
Nearest MRT Station(s):
Bras Basar (Circle Line) - 1 to 2 mins walk
Bugis Station (Green Line) - 8 to 10 mins walk
For drivers, parking is available in the building's basement.
The confirmation of the training locations will be confirmed 3~5 working days in advance, depending on the sign ups, so do look our for your emails! We will also drop you a text on your mobiles.
10:00 AM - 6:00 PM SGT
- 128 Prinsep Street
Early Bird Ticket $318.00 Regular Ticket $360.00
On sale until Nov 10, 2016, 11:59:00 PM
- Venue Address
- 261 Waterloo Street #04-37 Singapore 180261 Singapore
Bras Basar Station (Circle Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk (Exit either Waterloo or Queen Street and look for Blk 261)
2 / 8